Here in 123.ie we have a highly skilled Customer Care Team to ensure we deliver an outstanding customer experience at every point of contact. We pride ourselves on being an innovative leader in the insurance industry when it comes to what we provide and how we provide it.
123.ie is committed to extraordinary standards of customer care and professionalism. Our contact centre deals with a large volume of calls that we expect to be answered in a professional, friendly & efficient manner. We invest in our staff through coaching and development and have high expectations. This is a challenging role in a fast paced, ever changing environment and it’s not for everyone. We are looking for professional people to join our team, who are eager to advance through a clearly defined learning and earning path.
We take pride in our ability to offer our employees opportunities across all teams within the business.
Your Role & Responsibilities:
- To deliver first class care to our customers.
- To meet and exceed your assigned individual and team targets.
- To take inbound policy queries from our customers in relation to our motor, home and direct debit products.
- To aim to resolve all queries on a first call resolution basis.
- To offer advice on the Insurance Products we offer in accordance with regulation.
- To complete adhoc administration of policies
You will have:
- Previous customer care or industry related experience preferably in a contact/call centre environment.
- A keen interest in insurance and financial services.
- A consistent record in meeting targets and Key Performance Indicators.
- Great communication skills with a superb telephone manner.
- Experience with Microsoft Office and have excellent computer and keyboard skills.
- A great attitude and enjoy working as part of a team.
- Enviable organisational skills with accuracy & attention to detail.
- Great pride in ensuring you deliver excellent customer service.
You will enjoy:
- And thrive on receiving feedback on your performance, this happens regularly!
- A competitive salary of €25,000 with an achievable performance related bonus of €2000 per Annum.
- Further study, you have the opportunity to become an Accredited Product Advisor in General Insurance which we will support and reward upon completion.
- A clear career path upon completion of the APA course.
- A convenient and well connected location in Dublin 16 which is close to the Luas, M50 and major Dublin Bus routes.
- 22 days holidays which will increase in line with your service.
- Sociable hours of work, we are open between 8am to 6:30pm Monday to Friday and 10am to 4pm on Saturday.
- Great staff social events and an energetic team.
- Being a part of a rapidly expanding company with strong market growth.
- Modern offices with excellent facilities AND unlimited tea and coffee.
If you think you fit this role and our culture, we welcome your application and look forward to meeting you.
We anticipate a high volume of applications and unfortunately we will only be able to respond to those who have been shortlisted for interview.
All attending for interview will be expected to have researched the company and the professional qualification associated with this role.
This role is a "controlled function" as defined by the Central Bank Reform Act 2010 Regulations 2011. Any appointment will be conditional on the company being satisfied that you meet the requirements as set out in the Fitness & Probity standards issued in this Act.
123.ie is an Equal Opportunities Employer