.Net Application Developer
Based in Dublin and responsible for the development and support of the 123 .NET based business systems. You love working in Agile teams where innovation and initiative are highly valued. We have a great development team and are always looking to find new and better ways to build great software
- Design, build, and maintain efficient, reusable, and reliable code in line with our monthly release plan.
- Ensure the best possible performance, quality, and responsiveness of applications to support our dynamic business.
- You build technical specifications and development estimates using iterative development practices from Scrum.
- You will play a major part in delivering scrum iterations on time and to quality.
- From time to time provide level 3 production support on an as needed basis
We are looking for someone who has:
- A degree in computer science from a recognised University or Technical College followed by a minimum of 3 years professional development experience.
- Great command of C#, .NET (4.5 / 4.7), WCF, Web Services using SOAP & REST
- We are using TDD so experience in unit and acceptance test development along with continuous integration is important.
- Really good database development skills and experience including logical design and SQL programming.
- Experience in deployment automation and continuous integration/ delivery techniques.
- A real passion for software development and new technologies
Personal Skills Requirements
- You have a strong attention to detail and great communication skills.
- You like results and takes ownership for tasks and overcomes obstacles
- Great problem solving skills and the ability to think creatively is key.
- Self-motivated, organised and customer focused.
- You value teamwork