123.ie is committed to extraordinary standards of customer care and professionalism. We invest in our employees through coaching and development and have high expectations. This is a challenging role in a fast paced, ever changing environment and it’s not for everyone. We are looking for professional people to join our team, who are eager to advance through a clearly defined learning and earning path.
We take pride in our ability to offer our employees opportunities across all teams within the business.
- Creating interactive Training Plans and Training Material for new and existing agents as required.
- Delivering training to new staff joining the Customer Service and Sales teams. Training will include Product, Systems and Skills Training. This will include assessing trainee’s knowledge and ability, and reporting back to management.
- Evaluating calls and emails in line with the company’s Quality Framework and making recommendations for training based on the results.
- Creating and delivering training on system and product updates as required.
- Ensuring that all admin related to Training and Quality is completed and updated as required
Skills & Qualifications:
- Must have the ability to demonstrate and teach effectively.
- Experience in a training or coaching role.
- Excellent communication skills.
- Excellent admin skills and attention to detail.
- Microsoft Office skills
- The successful candidate will need to work towards completing insurance exams through the Insurance Institute of Ireland.
Career Incentive & Benefits of working @ 123.ie
- Competitive salary and achievable bonus structure DOE.
- Rapidly expanding company with strong market growth.
- 123.ie offers the opportunity to become APA qualified in General Insurance. The course is funded by the company and completion of the course enhances career progression.
- We are located in Dundrum - close to the Luas, M50 and major Dublin Bus routes.
- Great staff social events and energetic team.
- Modern offices with excellent facilities.
If you think you fit this role and our culture, we welcome your application and look forward to meeting you.
We anticipate a high volume of applications and unfortunately we will only be able to respond to those who have been shortlisted for interview.
All attending for interview will be expected to have researched the company and the professional qualification associated with this role.
This role is a "controlled function" as defined by the Central Bank Reform Act 2010 Regulations 2011. Any appointment will be conditional on the company being satisfied that you meet the requirements as set out in the Fitness & Probity standards issued in this Act.
123.ie is an Equal Opportunities Employer