Join 123.ie and make a difference every day
At 123.ie we empower our customers to make a difference in their lives. And the same goes for our employees.
As part of RSA Insurance Ireland, we have offices in Belfast, Galway and Dublin, where we’ve embraced hybrid working and empower our people to work flexibly to suit their needs and those of our customers.
Our diverse customer base benefits from the diverse perspectives of our teams that serve them, solving complex problems with creative ideas.
As proud member of the Intact family, we’re part of something bigger with a presence in North America, the UK, and Europe. Our business has grown organically and through acquisitions to over $20 billion of total annual premiums.
We want you to succeed with us and grow with us – and we’ll give you the tools, flexibility and learning opportunities you need to do it.
And, if you bring your best, then we promise to give you, our best.
Culture and Community
123.ie is a purpose-driven business – our purpose is to ‘help people, businesses, and society prosper in good times, and be resilient in bad times’.
We do that by living our values – Integrity, Respect, Customer-driven, Excellence, and Generosity – in everything that we do.
We provide an open and honest workplace – where everybody contributes, and every view is listened-to and respected.
Generosity is in our DNA and is the value that guides and enables our people to help others, protect the environment and make our communities more resilient. It drives our efforts to care for people and to give our time, financial resources and talent. We’re also committed to helping society adapt to a changing climate taking reasonable care to ensure that our business activities are conducted in an environmentally sustainable manner.
Our stats don’t lie… in our annual engagement survey
95% of our people are committed to driving innovation and change
91% of our people celebrate the diversity in their teams and wider company
90% of our people feel safe to share they’ve made a mistake
89% of our people strive to recognise colleagues for the amazing work they do
89% of our people know how their job supports the company’s strategy
So if you want to make a difference every day, we’d love to have you.
Customer Care Team Member – Hybrid
Here, at 123.ie we pride ourselves on having a highly skilled Customer Care Team, who will always ensure we deliver an outstanding customer experience at every point of contact with our customers.
This is an excellent unique career opportunity to join our dynamic and fast paced customer service team.
The role is full time position working and can be office-based or hybrid. Training takes place in our Dundrum, Dublin offices.
You will be a principal point of contact for our customers, primarily communicating with our customer base via telephone. We also provide customer support via email and chat. Our customer services centre is fast paced and dynamic, and the role involved managing a high volume of customer contacts in a friendly, outgoing, professional, and efficient manner. You’ll be joining a team of customer service professionals who are passionate about delivering best in class service to our customers.
If you’re interested in developing a career in the insurance sector, are focused on doing the right thing for our customers and want to be better every day, then we want to speak to you!
Your key responsibilities:
- To deliver first class service to our customers
- To manage inbound policy queries from our customers in relation to our motor, home insurance and direct debit products
- To meet and exceed your assigned individual and team targets
- To resolve queries on a first call resolution basis
- Offer professional advice on the Insurance Products we offer in accordance with regulation
- Fulfil any additional administration duties in support of the role
What we need from you:
- Great communication skills with a superb telephone manner.
- Positive attitude and strong team player.
- Strong computer skills
- Excellent organisational skills with focus on accuracy & attention to detail.
- Strong track record demonstrating ability to meet targets
- Ideally with previous customer care or similar experience
- Minimum requirement – Leaving Certificate
What we offer:
- A competitive base salary plus performance related bonus scheme
- Flexible shifts between the hours of 9a.m -5:30pm. Mon – Fri and 9a.m. -3p.m. on Saturday.
- Funded support for Insurance Industry Exams and Bonus on successful completion of same
- Great staff social events – on site and virtual – organised by the RSA Ireland/123.ie Connect Team
- Daily/weekly Spotlight recognition points which convert to vouchers and other great prizes
- Access to learning on your own terms – courses by top learning providers across multiple topics available online.
- Car, Home and Travel Insurance Discounts
- Life Assurance & Critical Illness Cover
- Flex Benefits Package – choose from options like Health Insurance, Dental Insurance, Gym Discount options
- Holiday leave of 22 days plus Bank Holidays
- Easy access to our Employee Assistance Programme and suite of Employee Wellness Initiatives
- Annual Flu Vaccine
- Discretionary Company Days and Thank You Days
- And more.
- This role is a "controlled function" as defined by the Central Bank Reform Act 2010 Regulations 2011. Any appointment will be conditional on the company being satisfied that you meet the requirements as set out in the Fitness & Probity standards issued in this Act.
RSA Insurance Ireland DAC and its affiliate companies consider applicants on the basis of qualifications and without regard to race, colour, religion, sex, national origin, age, marital or veteran status, sexual orientation, disability or any other legally protected status