Join 123.ie and make a difference every day
At 123.ie we empower our customers to make a difference in their lives. And the same goes for our employees.
As part of RSA Insurance Ireland, we have offices in Belfast, Galway and Dublin, where we’ve embraced hybrid working and empower our people to work flexibly to suit their needs and those of our customers.
Our diverse customer base benefits from the diverse perspectives of our teams that serve them, solving complex problems with creative ideas.
As proud member of the Intact family, we’re part of something bigger with a presence in North America, the UK, and Europe. Our business has grown organically and through acquisitions to over $20 billion of total annual premiums.
We want you to succeed with us and grow with us – and we’ll give you the tools, flexibility and learning opportunities you need to do it.
And, if you bring your best, then we promise to give you, our best.
Culture and Community
123.ie is a purpose-driven business – our purpose is to ‘help people, businesses, and society prosper in good times, and be resilient in bad times’.
We do that by living our values – Integrity, Respect, Customer-driven, Excellence, and Generosity – in everything that we do.
We provide an open and honest workplace – where everybody contributes, and every view is listened-to and respected.
Generosity is in our DNA and is the value that guides and enables our people to help others, protect the environment and make our communities more resilient. It drives our efforts to care for people and to give our time, financial resources and talent. We’re also committed to helping society adapt to a changing climate taking reasonable care to ensure that our business activities are conducted in an environmentally sustainable manner.
Our stats don’t lie… in our annual engagement survey
95% of our people are committed to driving innovation and change
91% of our people celebrate the diversity in their teams and wider company
90% of our people feel safe to share they’ve made a mistake
89% of our people strive to recognise colleagues for the amazing work they do
89% of our people know how their job supports the company’s strategy
So if you want to make a difference every day, we’d love to have you.
Change Control Coordinator
We are currently recruiting for the role of Change Control Coordinator to join the Change Control team. The successful candidate will be responsible for updating, testing and maintaining company documents to be issued to customers. In addition to document development the role involves involvement in coordinating UAT and managing Business Change Requests to ensure governance processes are followed and change is communicated effectively.
- Outline and document changes to company documents and processes as per business requirements
- Liaise with other departments for requirements and sign-off
- Document development with in-house development software
- Ensure compliance with internal guidelines and external regulation in relation to information provided on customer documents
- Testing changes and maintaining test harness
- Access impact of changes on other products, requirements or third parties
- Report to management on progress and issues
Skills and Qualifications:
- Experience working with HTML or coding beneficial but not essential
- Attention to detail and accuracy essential
- Ability to prioritise and work on multiple projects at the same time
- Ability to work within project timelines
- Excellent verbal and written communication and ability to interact with all levels of the business
- Ability to work on own initiative and adapt quickly to changes within a demanding team environment
- Maintain and strengthen inter- department relations
RSA Insurance Ireland DAC and its affiliate companies consider applicants on the basis of qualifications and without regard to race, colour, religion, sex, national origin, age, marital or veteran status, sexual orientation, disability or any other legally protected status.