Join 123.ie and make a difference every day
At 123.ie we empower our customers to make a difference in their lives. And the same goes for our employees.
As part of RSA Insurance Ireland, we have offices in Belfast, Galway and Dublin, where we’ve embraced hybrid working and empower our people to work flexibly to suit their needs and those of our customers.
Our diverse customer base benefits from the diverse perspectives of our teams that serve them, solving complex problems with creative ideas.
As proud member of the Intact family, we’re part of something bigger with a presence in North America, the UK, and Europe. Our business has grown organically and through acquisitions to over $20 billion of total annual premiums.
We want you to succeed with us and grow with us – and we’ll give you the tools, flexibility and learning opportunities you need to do it.
And, if you bring your best, then we promise to give you, our best.
Culture and Community
123.ie is a purpose-driven business – our purpose is to ‘help people, businesses, and society prosper in good times, and be resilient in bad times’.
We do that by living our values – Integrity, Respect, Customer-driven, Excellence, and Generosity – in everything that we do.
We provide an open and honest workplace – where everybody contributes, and every view is listened-to and respected.
Generosity is in our DNA and is the value that guides and enables our people to help others, protect the environment and make our communities more resilient. It drives our efforts to care for people and to give our time, financial resources and talent. We’re also committed to helping society adapt to a changing climate taking reasonable care to ensure that our business activities are conducted in an environmentally sustainable manner.
Out stats don’t lie… in our annual engagement survey
95% of our people are committed to driving innovation and change
91% of our people celebrate the diversity in their teams and wider company
90% of our people feel safe to share they’ve made a mistake
89% of our people strive to recognise colleagues for the amazing work they do
89% of our people know how their job supports the company’s strategy
So if you want to make a difference every day, we’d love to have you.
Quality Assurance Analyst 123.ie Dublin
At 123.ie, you will develop and establish quality assurance standards and measures within the organization. You will test new and modified software using manual and automated test methodologies. This includes developing test plans and cases while determining risk analysis and project timelines. You will assist our team to research and resolve issues when needed. You are responsible for the review of existing processes and to make recommendations on appropriate changes to the quality assurance and testing process.
As part of the development team, we try to provide the best user experience and quality with each delivery. We are into Test First/Test Driven Test Automation and Continuous Integration. We provide a supportive environment, if you are curious, collaborative and passionate about tackling the hard problems.
- Produce appropriate Test Plans, Test Cases and Test Data based on customer and product requirements and ensure they are followed.
- Ensure QA processes and procedures are documented, understood, and followed.
- Propose QA team quality procedures, standards, and specifications
- Produce test progress status and reports
- Automate tests and maintain tests where appropriate.
- Execute manual tests as required; carry out functional testing as part of on-going projects
- Collaborate with developers, business analysts and business stakeholders (Marketing, Customer Care, Sales) to ensure the successful implementation of projects and releases
- Actively participate in an Agile development environment.
- Liaise with development team to ensure resolution of system defects
We are looking for someone who has:
- 2-5 years’ experience in Software Testing
- A drive for results, takes ownership of tasks and overcomes obstacles.
- Excellent communication skills, both oral and written.
- Strong knowledge and proven experience in software QA methodologies, tools, processes and automation
- Exceptional attention to detail.
- A degree in IT, preferably Computer Science BSc or equivalent
- A drive to develop your career in IT.
- Any experience with test automation would be an advantage but is not essential
You will Enjoy:
- Breaking things...
- Doing something different each day.
- Thinking about what’s next... there are great career opportunities within the team.
- Continuous Learning.
RSA Insurance Ireland DAC and its affiliate companies consider applicants on the basis of qualifications and without regard to race, colour, religion, sex, national origin, age, marital or veteran status, sexual orientation, disability or any other legally protected status.