Join 123.ie and make a difference every day
At 123.ie we empower our customers to make a difference in their lives. And the same goes for our employees.
As part of RSA Insurance Ireland, we have offices in Belfast, Galway and Dublin, where we’ve embraced hybrid working and empower our people to work flexibly to suit their needs and those of our customers.
Our diverse customer base benefits from the diverse perspectives of our teams that serve them, solving complex problems with creative ideas.
As proud member of the Intact family, we’re part of something bigger with a presence in North America, the UK, and Europe. Our business has grown organically and through acquisitions to over $20 billion of total annual premiums.
We want you to succeed with us and grow with us – and we’ll give you the tools, flexibility and learning opportunities you need to do it.
And, if you bring your best, then we promise to give you, our best.
Culture and Community
123.ie is a purpose-driven business – our purpose is to ‘help people, businesses, and society prosper in good times, and be resilient in bad times’.
We do that by living our values – Integrity, Respect, Customer-driven, Excellence, and Generosity – in everything that we do.
We provide an open and honest workplace – where everybody contributes, and every view is listened-to and respected.
Generosity is in our DNA and is the value that guides and enables our people to help others, protect the environment and make our communities more resilient. It drives our efforts to care for people and to give our time, financial resources and talent. We’re also committed to helping society adapt to a changing climate taking reasonable care to ensure that our business activities are conducted in an environmentally sustainable manner.
Out stats don’t lie… in our annual engagement survey
95% of our people are committed to driving innovation and change
91% of our people celebrate the diversity in their teams and wider company
90% of our people feel safe to share they’ve made a mistake
89% of our people strive to recognise colleagues for the amazing work they do
89% of our people know how their job supports the company’s strategy
So if you want to make a difference every day, we’d love to have you.
Senior UX Designer
123/RSA are looking to recruit an enthusiastic and experienced UX Designer to join our digital team to work with several Agile squads
We are looking for enthusiastic creative thinkers and doers to join us to meet the challenge of delivering well-crafted intuitive solutions and products that meet the needs of 123 customers.
As a Senior UX Designer you play a critical role in conceiving and evolving our digital ecosystem. You will act as a lead for other UX Designers in the organisation. You will provide expert support and guidance to your UX peers and help remove roadblocks, share expertise & best practices, and help drive optimal results across all agile squads in the Digital team.
- Crafting human-centred experiences that help achieve business objectives.
- Giving a voice to our customers through design research.
- Producing any user experience deliverables required to propel projects forward.
- Driving a roadmap alongside a product manager and a multidisciplinary agile team.
- Presenting work to executives and stakeholders.
- Helping squads produce quality, delightful interfaces.
- Being an advocate for user-centred, data-driven design.
- At least 6 years of experience as a UX Designer or Lead UX Designer
- Expertise in usability and user-centred design practices.
- Capacity to understand business needs and to translate them into design requirements
- Mastery of design tools (Axure, Figma, Sketch, etc.).
- Experience with UX research tools an asset (usertesting.com, Optimal Workshop, etc.).
- Experience in producing process flows, content inventories, etc.
- You love working in a collaborative environment that has a strong focus on teamwork, open minds and having fun.
Please include your portfolio in your application. Submissions without a portfolio cannot be considered.
- Creative, analytical, curious and ingenious.
- A team player that can share and receive constructive feedback.
- You excel at explaining your ideas to different stakeholders.
- Deeply passionate about design and quality.
- Organized, fully autonomous and proactive.
RSA Insurance Ireland DAC and its affiliate companies consider applicants on the basis of qualifications and without regard to race, colour, religion, sex, national origin, age, marital or veteran status, sexual orientation, disability or any other legally protected status