Join 123.ie and make a difference every day
At 123.ie we empower our customers to make a difference in their lives. And the same goes for our employees.
As part of RSA Insurance Ireland, we have offices in Belfast, Galway and Dublin, where we’ve embraced hybrid working and empower our people to work flexibly to suit their needs and those of our customers.
Our diverse customer base benefits from the diverse perspectives of our teams that serve them, solving complex problems with creative ideas.
As proud member of the Intact family, we’re part of something bigger with a presence in North America, the UK, and Europe. Our business has grown organically and through acquisitions to over $20 billion of total annual premiums.
We want you to succeed with us and grow with us – and we’ll give you the tools, flexibility and learning opportunities you need to do it.
And, if you bring your best, then we promise to give you, our best.
Culture and Community
123.ie is a purpose-driven business – our purpose is to ‘help people, businesses, and society prosper in good times, and be resilient in bad times’.
We do that by living our values – Integrity, Respect, Customer-driven, Excellence, and Generosity – in everything that we do.
We provide an open and honest workplace – where everybody contributes, and every view is listened-to and respected.
Generosity is in our DNA and is the value that guides and enables our people to help others, protect the environment and make our communities more resilient. It drives our efforts to care for people and to give our time, financial resources and talent. We’re also committed to helping society adapt to a changing climate taking reasonable care to ensure that our business activities are conducted in an environmentally sustainable manner.
Out stats don’t lie… in our annual engagement survey
95% of our people are committed to driving innovation and change
91% of our people celebrate the diversity in their teams and wider company
90% of our people feel safe to share they’ve made a mistake
89% of our people strive to recognise colleagues for the amazing work they do
89% of our people know how their job supports the company’s strategy
So if you want to make a difference every day, we’d love to have you.
Digital Product Owner
Digital customer experience sits at the heart of everything we do at 123.ie. We have embarked on a digital evolution journey, and we require a passionate digital product owner to join the team in helping us launch, lead and grow our digital services.
In this role you will be responsible for leading the roll-out and ongoing improvements to our digital products. You will champion the customer, ensuring all new product developments and initiatives are focused on improving our digital customer experience, but also aligns with our business objectives.
This is an outstanding role and will suit an individual with a strong eye for business, but who can demonstrate their experience in customer centric digital product management.
If you are comfortable talking at length about consumer behaviours, new technologies, modern web design, financial analysis, budgeting and project management all at the same time, you are the individual we are looking for.
- Own and lead project/product backlog and prioritisation throughout development and product lifecycle.
- Understand the primary business goals and align them with the products' development.
- Lead all aspects of 123 digital product from conceptualisation, development, launch, and ongoing improvement.
- Develop product initiative roadmap and manage the roll-out of each.
- Liaise with senior management and cross-department, implementing feedback into practical outcomes.
- Working closely with Marketing, Digital and IT teams throughout product lifecycle
- Ongoing management of the product development
- Ensuring product is built to the agreed requirement and spec outlined from the beginning.
- Maintaining ongoing communication with key team members during the product evolution, including monitoring and reporting on product adoption and performance.
- Take ownership of the product performance ensuring key KPI’s and goals are met.
- Research, assess and develop improvements in order to improve product performance.
- You are an excellent communicator and have the ability to translate requirements across numerous business functions.
- You work well under pressure and to tight deadlines.
- You are comfortable taking ownership for the performance of a product and being responsible for the role of identifying, planning and implementing change.
- Presenting and challenging key business stakeholders is common practice for you.
- You love to work closely with multiple departments whether it be IT, Marketing, Sales, Finance, Compliance and Customer Care.
- You have a strong understanding of customer behaviour and are savvy with market insight reporting tools and analysis, drawing insights from data.
- Numbers don’t intimidate you, and you are comfortable with financial assessment practises and benefit analysis reporting.
- You are an advocate for the customer in all interactions with the business when it comes to product direction and decision making.
- Min. 3-4 years’ experience in a similar role
- Previous experience working as a digital product manager or product owner within a B2C consumer business, online/e-commerce, digital marketing, digital agency or similar.
- Qualifications in marketing, project management, web development or behaviour science preferred.
- Familiarity working within Agile frameworks and with Agile teams
- Ability to work with cross-functional partners to deliver on key initiatives
- Previous experience in digital marketing and conversion rate optimisation a distinct advantage
- Evidence of leading a digital project from initial concept through to launch.
- Good understanding of digital technology and its evolution.
- Analytical problem solver comfortable making data driven decisions.
- Work experience in a financial services company an advantage but not crucial
- Proficient in all MS suite of tools
RSA Insurance Ireland DAC and its affiliate companies consider applicants on the basis of qualifications and without regard to race, colour, religion, sex, national origin, age, marital or veteran status, sexual orientation, disability or any other legally protected status.